Pet Friendly Room
At The Silvermine Beach Resort, we welcome the whole family – including your furry, four-legged friend. Stay in our pet-friendly room, where we feature spacious accommodations and the perfect pet amenities.
Take your pet for a walk along breath taking Silvermine Bay Beach, and enjoy all that Mui Wo has to offer without leaving your bestie at home.
- Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Cable television
- Housekeeping service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes
- Water kettle
- Complimentary instant teas and coffees
Pet Accommodation Regulation
- Reservations are required to be made at least three days before arrival. Pet Friendy Rooms are on first-come-first-served basis.
- Only cat, or dog weighing under 25 kg or two dogs under a combined weight of 25kg are permitted.
- Pet(s) will be staying in designated Pet Friendly Rooms with owner. These rooms are specially prepared for pet(s), offering a mat, food and water bowls and towels solely for pet-use. “Pets Staying” plate must be hanged outside the door at all time.
- Pet(s) is not allowed to share cups, bath towels and blankets in the room. If there are any damages to the room furniture, owner is liable to reimbursement of the cost of repair or replacement of damaged items
- Please note the presence of other guests. Limit the noise that could be caused by your pet(s) and control their behavior. If you could not limit the noise or if the pet(s) shows aggressive behavior, we have the right to refuse your accommodation and the room rate will not be refunded.
- We will not accept your accommodation if the pet has infectious diseases or flea.
- Do not leave your pet(s) alone in the room.
- Do not bathe your pet(s) in the room to prevent the pet hair clogging the drain hole.
- Do not groom your pet(s) in the room to avoid hair floating around. It is recommended that the owner can groom the dog in outdoor area. Pets that are easily to shed can wear clothes indoor to reduce hair loss and stickiness.
- Should room clean up is required during your stay, please arrange with our Reception. Pet must be removed from the room during cleaning.
- Pet(s) is not allowed in public areas such as lobby, children playroom, function rooms, swimming pool, sauna, gym and restaurant, except dining at the designed area in terrace.
- Keep your pet(s) muzzled and leashed at all times when outside your room on the premises. If the pet(s) is persistently noisy, disruptive or showing aggression towards other guests or Hotel staff, the owner will be asked to remove the pet(s) from the premises immediately.
- If your pet(s) has a habit of poop and pee at will, the owner must carry the pet diaper to avoid urinating offender.
- Only guide dog(s) is allowed in all public areas.
- Hotel does not assume any liability for pet’s actions while on Hotel grounds. If the pet(s) damages any furniture or if it fouls on the floor, the owner is liable to reimbursement of the cost of repair or replacement of damaged items.
- Except guide dog(s), passenger on New Lantau Bus cannot brings pet(s) onboard.
- Pet(s) is only allowed to be carried on board of ordinary class of ordinary ferries and subject to a charge separately.
- For Lantau taxi, pet(s) is subject to additional charges.